This feature is built into newer versions of Talex.
Batch management of orders is a module that makes it possible to process several orders at the same time. You can print several orders, invoices, packing slips, address labels or receipts at the same time. It is also possible to update the order status of several orders at the same time. The printouts and emails are made in the language the customer showed the shop in when the customer placed the order.
In admin > "Settings & Design"> "Invoice / Receipt" there are a couple of settings you should make before printing an invoice or receipt.
- "Display comments on the invoice / receipt": select "Yes" if you want the comments that you or the customer have written to the order to appear on the receipt / invoice. Select "No" to not display the comments on the receipt / invoice.
- "Bankgiro or Plusgiro": choose if you want payment by bankgiro or plusgiro.
- "Giron number": enter your bank or plus giro number here.
- "Payment terms (sv)": write your Swedish terms that appear on the invoice. Only on invoice!
- "Payment terms (en)": write your English terms that appear on the invoice. Only on invoice!
- "Payment days": indicate how many days the customer has to pay the invoice. Only on invoice!
- "Organization number": enter your organization number
In admin > "Sales" > "Orders", tick the orders you want to process in the check box to the right of the order status in the order list.
In the "With selected" menu, then select what you want to do, e.g. print receipt or packing slip.
In "Update order status?" you can select "Yes" to update the order status of the orders while printing. If you select "Yes", select the order status for the orders to be updated to in the drop-down menu above "Confirm".