After some changes, the shop may temporarily look weird or old content may still be displayed.
Clearing your browser's cache will force your browser to download the latest versions of the web pages and applications you visit.
- Click Tools on the Internet Explorer menu bar
- Click Internet Options
- Click the General tab
- Click the Delete Files button in the Temporary Internet Files section
- If you'm still having problems, repeat the steps above and restart your computer.
- Click History on the Firefox menu bar
- Click Clear History History
- Make sure Cache is checked.
- Click Delete
- Click the menu button at the top right and go to "settings".
- Expand the "Advanced" menu by clicking "Advanced" at the bottom of the page. & nbsp;
- Click "Clear Web Information". It is located at the bottom under the heading "Privacy and security".
- Make sure "Cached images and files" is checked and click "clear web information".
- Click History in the Safari menu button.
- Click Clear History ... & nbsp;
- In the new box that appears, select "Clear All History" and then click Clear History.